Terms & Conditions
Welcome to PDX Sports
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PDX Sports Website.
New Normanton Mills, Unit B/3-A Block A, Stanhope St, Derby DE23 6QJ
PDX Sports is located at:
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use PDX Sports website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, PDX Sports and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PDX Sports. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://didoosports.co.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://pdxsports.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://pdxsports.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://pdxsports.co.uk
1. All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
2. Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information.
3. Please note, you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for all the outstanding balance.
Processing Your Orders and Payments
1. Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
2. All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. For delivery charges see the Delivery section.
1. Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our delivery services and we may not be able to arrange delivery of some items to such addresses. You will be notified of this when you place your order.
2. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
3. All items are subject to stock availability.
4. When we deliver your items to you, you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
5. Please note that if you wish to return goods under our Approval guarantee, you have 14 days from receipt of the goods to return them to us. For further information on returns and exceptions to our home approval guarantee please see the Returns section. 6. If an item is faulty please contact us and we will arrange an appropriate remedy.